Welcome to the Dana Library, your information source for the next four years!
This summer we will have two sessions together, learning the basics on how to prepare for a research paper, finding and knowing what is "real information", and using the University Libraries' resources and services effectively.
Our Dana librarians are here to assist you with searching and citing this summer and throughout the school year.
Visit us today for better grades tomorrow!
- Library Basics:
- Info about your privileges this summer and next fall...
- Library Resources:
- These library resources will help you with your summer projects.
- Evaluating Web Pages:
- These sources will help you be a smart Web consumer.
- Avoiding Plagiarism:
- Giving credit for the words or ideas of others is a must. Here are some resources to help you.
- MLA Format:
- Learn the Modern Language Association's style, the one you will use throughout your undergraduate years at Rutgers.
- APA Format:
- Learn the American Psychological Association's citation style, the one you will use in your nursing courses at Rutgers.
- Survival Checklist for Rutgers-Newark Students:
- This guide tells you everything you need to know to get through the first semester at Rutgers-Newark!
- A Walking Tour of the John Cotton Dana Library:
- This self-guided tour will acquaint you with locations and services throughout the Dana Library.