Updated 13 December 2002
Evolution of the International System
Dr. Richard Langhorne and
Research Projects: Fall 2002
- Mitch Baumeister
- Will a Successful Settlement of the Private Lawsuits Arising out of the
Lockerbie Bombing Help to Reestablish Libya's Global Standing?
- Jan Benedix
- Cyberterrorism - Myth or Reality?
- Roberto Bustamante
- Why is Latin America Facing an Economic Crisis?
- Maria Erika Bernales
- Does the Political and Economic Interplay between State Governments and Transnational Corporations Help or Hinder Progress towards Global Social and Economic Justice?
- Edward Bonwinker
- What Can Regional Economic Blocs do to Advance the Process of Economic Globalization in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Lori Cammarota
- How Can Increased Funding for Global Education Programs Eliminate Other Serious World Issues?
- Cenap Cakmak
- Have the September 11 Terrorist Attacks Changed American Foreign Policy Noticebly?
- Linda DaSilva
- Is Terrorism Linked to Globalization?
- Petar Drakulich
- To What Extent does Globalization Contribute to Post-Industrializing Trends in the U.S.?
- Pasent Elhelw
- Who do Sanctions Really Hurt: Regimes or Civilians?
- Adan Gonzalez
- Meagen Greenberg
- Aissatou Hayatou
- John Hoey
- What Lessons did the United States Learn from the Vietnam War?
- Diana Housein
- Has Organized Crime Become Globalized?
- Monica Hunter
- How has FGM Affected the Interpretation of U.S. Asylum Laws and Policies?
- Akiko Inoue
- John Jefferson
- George Karaminas
- Hyejin Kim
- What Legacies did the Manchurian Railway Leave in Northeast Asia?
- Emmanuel Kleinbart
- How Will Future Expansion Impact the European Union?
- Frederick Little
- Tantric Actors on the Global Stage: Curtain Call or Opening of a New Act?
- Magdalena Lodkowska
- What Effect did Globalization and Technology have on Criminal Activities?
- Tim Maset
- Robert Melchionne
- Arkadiusz Mironko
- To What Extent has Globalization Influenced the Diaspora of the Orthodox
Church in the Twentieth Century?
- Osamu Nakanishi
- Lianne Nestler
- Gina Rodrigues
- John Rosero
- Private v. Public: Are Investors Changing Global Governance Through NAFTA's
Private Arbitrations Involving States?
- Feona Sandy
- What is the Impact of Neo-Liberalism on Colonization Theory?
- Joseph Scarano
- Roy Schwartz
- How have Human Rights NGO's Successfully Promoted Themselves Online?
- Steven Snoha
- Heather Stone
- Why Should United States Citizens be Concerned About Their Country's Support for Israel?
- Wonda Thomas
- John Tillman
- To what Extent is Local-Global Institutional Development Impacting Democratization in the International System?
- Paola Tondelli
- The Democratization of Information: Myth or Reality?
- Georgi Tsekov
- Rating Sovereign Risk: Definitions, Methodology and Outcomes
- Stanley Urman
- What were the International Community's Responses to the Plight of Refugees, Precipitated by the Arab-Israeli Conflict?
- Mercedes Walker
- How Did Radio Tarifa Become Internationally Known?
- Sabine Weskott
- What is the Relationship Between the Two Concepts of Local and Global Governance?
- Steven Zaki
Go to the:
Center for Global Change and Governance |
Introduction to the International Information Infrastructure |
1999 Research Topics |
2000 Research Topics |
Spring 2001 Research Topics
Ka-Neng Au (email@example.com)